[plug] Star Office/Mambo integration.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Nov 23 15:51:17 WST 2004

I've been moving the guild over to Mambo (partly on the recomendation of
on of the open source conf guys.) and its wonderfully well targeted to the
not-so-boxy "corporate" type website. Templates are stupifyingly simpe
too.

What I'd like to do however is have some sort of script for open office
that lets someone insert content from a openoffice document into the mysql
database (preferably using some sort of html export).

Does anyone know if this sort of thing is even vaguely sane?

It'd nice to be able to stick a "whack this baby on the website" button in
open office.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."