[plug] Maildir and FTP

Joong Cho joongcho at westnet.com.au
Tue Nov 23 20:53:34 WST 2004

Hi,

I've searched high and low on the www.postfix.org website and I still can't
find how you can deliver to your local mail directory. Can you give me any
hints? Also, how do you configure dovecot as your mail server? Do you
uncomment every command in the dovecot.conf file?

Also, with my FTP server, I can connect to the ftp.joongcho.com site using a
different computer in a different place, for eg at my work, but when I use
my other computer, different from my linux computer, I can't login and I
always get the 530 login error message. Also, why does it use VxWorks 4.2
when I login using CuteFTP when I run proftpd server on my linux server?
That's confusing. I assume this problem is very similar to the problem that
I'm having with my website, accessing my domain names on the computer
running Windows XP.

And, are there any mysql experts out there. everytime I try to login as
mysqladmin -u root, I get the Access Denied error message. I can't create
any databases.

I hope that's all understandable for you guys. :D

Thanks.

Joong Cho
Joong Cho Enterprises
President

Web Site Administrator and Web Site Designer
http://www.joongcho.com/
http://www.startreklibrary.com/