[plug] FAT (Flash Card) Undelete

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Nov 29 15:51:26 WST 2004

Does it handle long filenames from DOS?

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> caston at arach.net.au 3:46:40 pm 29/11/2004 >>>
For a free app try Restoration. This is a standard tool that I use on my
BartPE setup.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html

" Restoration is an easy to use and straight forward tool to undelete
files that were removed from the recycle bin or directly deleted from
within Windows, and we were also able to recover photos from a Flash
card that had been formatted."

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au