[plug] Sco again

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Mon Nov 29 21:51:06 WST 2004

Thought I'd read through some propaganda again... (for laughs)

And this appeared (http://www.sco.com/5reasons/)

"The 'Legend' edition of SCO UNIX, which is targeted at SMB customers, will
be refitted with SCOx Web services support, an XML parser and SOAP toolkit,
an OpenLDAP directory, better multithreading, open-source tools Tomcat, PHP
and Mozilla, enhanced J2EE support and enhanced security with support for
IPsec, VPN and PAN capabilities."

Translation:-

"We'll still be reaping the GPL pool for our purposes, but you can't have
anything of ours..."

^_^

CraigF.