Mozilla Vulnerabilities [was: Re: [plug] Microsoft opens doorways for jpeg viruses]

" at (none) < at shameless.plug.org.au, evert"" at .plug.linux.org.au " at (none) < at shameless.plug.org.au, evert"" at .plug.linux.org.au
Fri Oct 1 11:06:40 WST 2004

I was on that page,
but still did not any specific references to jpg.
So I guess that is must be limited to Windows then

Thanks