[plug] Fw: Hostname and debian

Joong Cho joongcho at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 4 20:40:20 WST 2004

Hello,

 Can anyone help me get started with hosting side of things?

I've got the following IP Address, 202.72.186.114. How do I get Debian to
host the ip address to my nameserver etc?

 I'm in a real bind here.

 also, how do you stop and restart apache in Debian? in Red Hat linux, you
 typed in /etc/init.d/httpd restart to restart the apache server. how do you
 restart it in debian?

 sorry if i'm continually asking easy questions, but i'm in a real fix here
and need professional help. maybe i should go back to red-hat.

 thanks.

 Joong Cho