[plug] Fw: Hostname and debian

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 20:46:47 WST 2004

ok, you need to look in /etc/network and edit the interface

tyoe /etc/init.d/networking restart

/etc/init.d/apache graceful will politely restart apache

OR

apachectl graceful (restart will work too, but I think its a bit
more brutal a restart)

config is in /etc/apache/

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."