[plug] Anyone using SBLive! with Linux?

Rod lavo at mac.com
Fri Oct 8 11:27:41 WST 2004

Hi All!

I just have a quick question.  After fixing the bug in SuSE 9.1 with sound
(has something to do with Kmix and KDEMultimediasomethingorother), I have
managed to get sound working.  Unfortunately I have to shift the speaker
connection from the green connector that Windows uses for sound, to a
connector two places up the card (may be blue).  Does anyone know what I can
do to make SuSE use the green connector on the SBLive! card?  I'm not a big
fan of plugging and unplugging live devices at the back of the PC :-)

My system is AMD 64 2800+ with SBLive sound card, running SuSE 9.1 Pro 64
Bit (and XP on another drive).

Seeya

Rod!