[plug] Suse 9.1 post install issue...

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Fri Oct 8 17:47:40 WST 2004

I run Suse 9.1 Pro on my Toshiba Satelite without any problems.
is it a possibility that it is a hardware issue?
Try booting from a bootable cd, Knoppix or even an install disk of sorts
and see if the keyboard works with that.
if it is Hardware then you might have to take it to a reputable repairer.

Have fun