[plug] Suse 9.1 post install issue...

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:47:14 WST 2004

I installed SUSE 9.1 professional on my laptop the other night, (no
problems at all) I then did an update using YaST (still no issue's)
Mucked around on it for a few hours surfing over wireless etc then
shut it down to come to work.
Now when I start it up My keyboard on the laptop doesn't work.. the
mouse does and wireless etc still seems fine.
The REALLY strange thing is that "sometimes" I can get caps lock on
and off and sometimes I can't even do that!

Any idea what could be causing this or where I should be looking?
--
Nothing dies faster than a new idea in a closed mind.