[plug] Re: Localhost

Joong Cho joongcho at westnet.com.au
Sun Oct 10 13:42:58 WST 2004

Howdy guys,

> :-) Well c'mon. 'Fess up. What fixed it then ?

It was that auto lo and iface lo inet loopback n /etc/network/interfaces
file. I accidentally commented them out. :)

> Steve

With the KVM switch thingy, I'm using a DLink KVM switch. Also, should I
just get a PS/2 mouse and see if that works, otherwise, I might use your
suggestions, of using two mouses. I think I'll get confused but. :)

Also, any mandrake experts out there. and Harry, do you have a smaller
monitor so that I can come to the workshop again?

Cheers guys.

Joong Cho
President
Joong Cho Enterprises

&

Web Site Administrator and Web Site Designer
http://www.joongcho.com/
http://www.startreklibrary.com/