[plug] Network gone...

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Wed Oct 13 09:43:05 WST 2004

Sounds like you may have lost your default route...

"route -n" should show you your routing table which should look like this:

blah:~# route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
192.168.2.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth1
0.0.0.0         192.168.2.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth1

Adam.