[plug] Massively cheaper 512/512 ADSL plans

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 13 09:56:41 WST 2004

check iinet if you are already using them: that is it seems that most
accounts that are nominally 512/128 (blink512 lite in my case, ~same
specs as arachnet except for dyn IP) at $59.95) are actually running at
512/512.  Its limited to the iinet DSLAMS, not those on telstra.  My
Nephew pointed it out to me after the vic park exchange was upgraded,
and sure enough its 512/512 - vey fast!

BillK