[plug] Bank account details

Rod lavo at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 13:49:18 WST 2004

On 13/10/04 11:48 AM, "Bernard Blackham" <bernard at blackham.com.au> wrote:

> For those holding out for it, here 'tis:
> http://www.plug.org.au/about/bank-account
>
> You can also enter yourself into the membership database (if you
> have paid this year, then you will be in it already), at
> http://www.plug.org.au/members/signup
>
> The members section will go live when the new server finds hosting
> that hopefully isn't somebody's loungeroom :) (We're looking at the
> moment).
>
> Bernard.

Out of interest, has the committee considered contacting WAMUG (WA Mac User
Group)?  They have an Xserve hosting both WAMUG and GMUG webpages and user
accounts with Highway1, with plenty of space spare.  Not running linux of
course, but close enough ;-)  Might be worth emailling Matt, the president,
<president at REMOVEMEwamug.org.au>

Also joined up and paid today. Woohoo!

:-)

Seeya