[plug] Bank account details

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Oct 13 14:59:01 WST 2004

Tim White wrote:

> >The members section will go live when the new server finds hosting
> >that hopefully isn't somebody's loungeroom :) (We're looking at the
> >moment).

> How live?

240V.  Touch it and say "ouch" :-P  Seriously, it's already there and
seems to be working.  However, the only machines which actually /use/
that info are not generally accessible yet (they haven't finished
being set up, and also don't have publicly accessible IP addresses).

> I guessing just name and maybe website. Also is there a way to login
> and change details? (Or just check them)

Yes.  Anyone who is a paid-up PLUG member can e-mail me off-list and
I'll send you your password.  But remember, many of the changes you
make to your account (e.g. e-mail forwarding) will only take effect
when shameless.plug becomes the main PLUG mail and file server and
kettle.plug gets an IP address.

Cameron.