[plug] Bank account details

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Oct 13 14:15:11 WST 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 12:01:17PM +0800, Tim White wrote:
> Bernard Blackham wrote:
> >The members section will go live when the new server finds hosting
> >that hopefully isn't somebody's loungeroom :) (We're looking at the
> >moment).
> >

> How live?

Current status is that if you have a username and password, then you
can login. These usernames and passwords are independent of the ones
currently used on spark and xbox. The ultimate plan is to make spark
and xbox authenicate against it, as well as the new shell server,
kettle once we get hosting.

> I guessing just name and maybe website. Also is there a way to
> login and change details? (Or just check them)

You will be able to login and check details, except for your name
(which you can email committee at plug and get changed). From there you
will also be able to enable your shell account (will be disabled by
default for security), change your email forwarding, request things
from and for the library, and so on... all to be revealed soon :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>