[plug] Distro's and packages...

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:12:16 WST 2004

Which of the rpm based distro's would have the most diverse and up to
date application repository's ? (mandrake maybe? its number one on the
distrowatch lists... for what ever that indicates)
Actually scratch that.. it doesn't need to be rpm.. ANY of the
distro's with a package management tool.

I'm finding that not having quick and easy access to packages is
really restricting my ability to get things done.
I have no issue with learning to compile etc but that takes time.. and
in between now and becoming a compile guru,  I'd like to be
functional.

--
Nothing dies faster than a new idea in a closed mind.