KDE Desktop [plug] X forwarding SOLVED

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 10:15:33 WST 2004

found out that MOST my HEADACHES with authorisiation
came from using SSH (none of ANY of the examples I
used worked the way they said they would :(
changed to OPENSSH and EVERYTHING went SMMMMMMOOOTHHHH
for a change :)

currently have kde & gnome on server
and run any app just doing the xforwarding bit
previously

currntly going crazy with iptables (and various gui
programs (guess i'm not happy if it works, I wont to
know why tooo arrrggg :)

wolfbite