[plug] X question

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 14 13:11:54 WST 2004

Hi

For a while I had the Xandros distro (debian based) running.  It seems to be a nice users' distro, but I dropped it due to a number of things that were awkward or not supported.

One of the things I really liked, though, was the ability to have 2 accounts logged in and switch between them.  Nothing new you say?  Xandros allows both to be using X.  I was able to switch from A to B without having to stop everything on A and start(x) from scratch on B, etc.

Is this feature specific to Xandros, or is there a package I can install?  It really is quite handy.

Thanks
Jim