[plug] Monitor repairs

bwarff bwarff at obsidian.com.au
Fri Oct 15 15:38:26 WST 2004

fair enough ... I was just pointing it out, because I got a shock at how cheap
they where compared to last time I bought one... and for me i did end up with a better monitor
than the old one, for not much more than repairing the old one.... (plus a brand new warranty)

I had no idea that the quality had gone down that much, but im not much of a graphics person,
so i probably didnt notice.