[plug] Laptop power packs, anybody?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sat Oct 16 11:29:01 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 09:41, Daniel Pearson wrote:
> Well, my portable linux machine is finally dead (well.. hopefully
> temporarily :)
>
> Have tried Toshiba, and didn't have much luck - anyone know where I may be
> able to source a powerpack for a Toshiba Satellite 3000?  Mine seems to be
> dead as a doornail.. the little green light on it doesn't come on anymore.

Griffin Griffin Computer Service in Subiaco has them for some models.

Griffin Computer Service
Suite 5, 17 Welshpool Rd St James 6102
(08) 9470 2077

I use them when my Toshiba needs work, and have found them to be very
good. In particular, the guy there is a real laptop wizard and has
_repaired_ the motherboard on my Toshiba before.

--
Craig Ringer