[plug] Laptop power packs, anybody?

Rowan Sutherland perseng at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 16 18:20:59 WST 2004

You want the FSP NB-90 Universal Notebook Power Adapter (I checked and
found it will work with a Toshiba Satellite 3000) . It comes from a
wholesaler called Anyware in Osborne Park or anyone who distributes
their products. I'm one such person, and I can provide it for $60 if you
would like.

Cheers,

Rowan