[plug] idebus speed

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sun Oct 17 20:52:34 WST 2004

On 17 Oct 2004 at 10:58, Tim White wrote:

> And now i've found out its a Intel Desktop Board D815EEA. I've got the
> tech specs downloading so I should be able to work stuff out from there
> (I hope)
> Thanks
> Tim

The serial number E139761 was also used on the Intel AL440LX Motherboards - commonly used in
Gateway computers.

There were many revisions for this motherboard, and it is very difficult to get the right manuals
for the AL440LX - and almost impossible to get manuals from Gateway - they only provide sections of
the manual and they are difficult to find on the Gateway web site.

If you need more info let me know and I will send you any thing that I may have (if I can still
find it)

Regards Arie