[plug] Addresses still in archives.

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 18 17:14:34 WST 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 02:23 pm, Craig Ringer wrote:
[...]
> That said, I'm finding a strict MTA, plus fairly forgiving SpamAssassin
> checking, works extremely well. Simple things help a lot. For example,
> since reconfiguring Postfix on Friday to reject mail from servers that
> HELO as "localhost" my spam volumes have fallen dramatically - it's
> quite amusing watching the logs.

I like that idea!

Did you actually mean accept and then discard the mail from the suspect
system, or can you tell postfix to simply drop the connection and not accept
mail from them at all?

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill