[plug] Exim holding mail for too long

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Tue Oct 19 18:28:27 WST 2004

Andrew Furey wrote:

>smtp_accept_queue_per_connection

May I ask which config file this should go in? I have a split config
file setup (Which is what dpkg did even though I didn't ask for it) and
doing a grep for it doesn't turn it up. Unfortunately l don't know where
stuff should go making it hard to administer the mail server. I have
some mods I would like to perform from a website but can't find the
right conf file! Arggg.
Tim

--
Tim White
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net