[plug] Exim holding mail for too long

Andrew Furey Andrew.Furey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:11:18 WST 2004

> May I ask which config file this should go in? I have a split config
> file setup (Which is what dpkg did even though I didn't ask for it) and
> doing a grep for it doesn't turn it up. Unfortunately l don't know where
> stuff should go making it hard to administer the mail server. I have
> some mods I would like to perform from a website but can't find the
> right conf file! Arggg.

Not entirely sure (I've only ever used exim3 with its single
exim.conf), but it's in the main configuration settings there (the
same place as regular stuff like trusted_users, host_accept_relay,
etc).

HTH
Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.