[plug] My hacker nighting plans

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Oct 21 02:24:47 WST 2004

Somebody suggested people post what they were planning to do at the
hackers night tonight (Thursday), so I though I'd ramble a bit about
what my potential plans are for anybody who might want to know.

 - Finish the members interface for the PLUG website. (It's nearly
   there, just some rough edges around the library interface).

 - Start cataloguing (or starting people on cataloguing) the
   library. Anybody willing to help would be appreciated!

 - Create some distribution Debian kernels with Software Suspend 2.1
   patched in (released yesterday morning!) and ask Cameron to stick
   them in his repository, so people can apt-get install
   hiberation-support without much thought.

   Anybody with test machines they might like to get Software
   Suspend working on would also be cool.

Sleep now :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>