[plug] Attempted Intrusions

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Thu Oct 21 03:00:05 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-20-10 at 10:00 +0800, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
> I do it dynamicly off log messages.  if someone hits a tripwired port,
> it drops them silently forevermore until I flush the chains.

Bill, do you have that set of scripts together in some coherent
redistributable form?

It strikes me that this is exactly the sort of thing I've wanted to do
from time to time in the past, but your scheme sounds richer than what I
came up with. Would you be willing to post them?

AfC
Vancouver

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/