[plug] Layer 4 traceroute, OT, but only slightly

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:27:28 WST 2004

I have need of a layer 4 traceroute utility. On Linux this not a
problem and easy to come by, but for work I have need of the same
facility on a Windblows platform. The only one I have really come up
with is lft-2.2-win32.exe. Trouble is it says it wants cygwin1.dll.
Every version of cygwin1.dll I have been able to find on the net, so
far, results in the message:
"The procedure entry point __progname could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll".
Does anyone have a combination of these two that works or an
alternative util that works?

Regards,
Chris G