[plug] md5 mismatch

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Thu Oct 21 14:34:22 WST 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, quoth Jim Householder:

> While I can mount the offending iso loopback ok, when I enter the
> above rsync (with correct local pathname) it starts fetching the whole
> iso (as a single file I think since the estimated time is nearly 8
> hours @ 26KB).

It will still count from 1% to 100%, and initially will be a little slow
as it works out the changes, but it does work.

As you might be aware of I run an online CD shop (shop.linuxit.com.au) and
have hundreds of ISO on file, so this issue comes up quite often, and I've
always used the rsync trick with great success.

 - Matt