[plug] Zencart help?

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Oct 24 17:05:57 WST 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 16:40, James Devenish wrote:
> In message <1098606918.2893.5.camel at localhost>
> on Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 04:35:19PM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> > Have you installed Zencart before?
>
> No, never heard of it before. However, have just been reading its source
> code in response to your question and can see how it flows from one page
> to the next. Interestingly, with the 'inspect' page (the blank one), vim
> cannot balance the braces properly. Have you tried
> zen-cart-v1.2.1-patch1?

James it looks like you have saved the day. After copying over:

zc_install/includes/modules/pages/inspect/header_php.php

I got to the next stage.

:: Zen Cart™ Setup - System Inspection

I couldn't figure out how to cleanly (without copying all the files one
by one) apply the whole patch (without overwriting the other
directories) though.

If I need to do this do you know how I could?

thanks again,

Chris Caston