[plug] Re: [users] Antivirus.?

Jo ml at winfix.IT
Mon Oct 25 14:26:38 WST 2004

James Elliott wrote:

> Sorry to be off topic but I would welcome the benefit of your
> collective wisdom.  My Norton Antivirus 2004 subscription has just
> expired and I was thinking of using AVG (Grisoft) this time around.  I
> would welcome any advice for or against this product and/or
> recommendations for other products - even just to know what you,
> yourself, use and have confidence in.
>
> Many thanks,  James Elliott

Go and have a look at my web page: www.winfix.it/indexEN.html

If you don't have NAV anymore, you will also need ZoneAlarm, Ad-Aware
and Spybot S&D. For the moment I like Avast better than AVG, and a few
months ago I preferred Antivir over AVG. They are all free for personal
use. The only disadvantage of Avast is that it can't be scheduled.

Jo