[plug] Recommended local mail access method

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Sun Oct 31 14:07:05 WST 2004

Shayne O'Neill wrote:

>imaps great.
>
>best thing about it is you can read it at home or work, and even install
>something like squirrelmail, and it'll all be there.
>folders are a charm..

Is there any easy way to migrate? Firstly from Thunderbird to the imap
server (so that it is all in imap) and secondly from one imap server to
another (as I will be getting a new box soon.)
Also, I should disable pop access so that I don't end up downloading
2000 messages? Its dovecot so can I just disable pop for some users?
Tim

--
Tim White
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net