[plug] Recommended local mail access method

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Oct 31 14:54:44 WST 2004

yeah.

If you just add an imap account as well as the current pop one, when you
log into your imap acct, you should be able to just drag and drop em all
across. this'll take some time as it transfers 2000 messages back to the
server, but that'll work.

when you get your new box, log into both at the same time, and then just
drag the stuff across.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."