[plug] Debian 2.6.8 686

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Wed Sep 1 08:40:25 WST 2004

I still only have 2.6.7 for some reason the only thing I can find on my
system to download off of apt is the 2.6.8 source.  Since the 2.6.8 has
issues with burning and although they have released a patch for it I
thought thats why its not in the testing repositories.

Can you boot back in Tim btw.

Marc