[plug] DNS server - SOLVED

Russ Powers russ at powerstech.com
Tue Sep 7 17:54:45 WST 2004

Thanks to Ryan and James.

In case anybody else has to do this. The 3 big problems were solved by:

- logging into netregistry and deleting their name servers and adding mine to
the domain registry
- fixing iinet's address in the zone file (forgot the .net.au)
- allowing transfers for the secondary servers in named.conf (allow-transfer).

--
Regards,
Russ