[plug] Productivity

Rennie renene at barekoala.net
Wed Sep 8 11:06:00 WST 2004

>>/ Chris Caston wrote:
/>>/ > I think I got more work office type (ie not field) work done when the
/>>/ > list was down then I usually would about 3 months.
/>Not really.. I signed up for thr Linux Kernel Mailing List cause I was
>lonely.. :-P
>
>Been getting around 200+ e-mails everyday now..  But Its been fun
>watching Linus T, Andrew M and Hans Reiser go head to head over
>ReiserFS4 :-D
>
>--
>Zen is total BS. When you realize that fact, you have mastered Zen

Sounds very interesting. Could you please give us a quick summary of
what's going on - to save us the trouble of reading the hundreds of
emails - with this fascinating topic.

Cheers,

Rennie