[plug] Productivity

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:32:40 WST 2004

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:06:00 +0800, Rennie <renene at barekoala.net> wrote:
> >>/ Chris Caston wrote:
> />>/ > I think I got more work office type (ie not field) work done when the
> />>/ > list was down then I usually would about 3 months.
> />Not really.. I signed up for thr Linux Kernel Mailing List cause I was
> >lonely.. :-P
> >
> >Been getting around 200+ e-mails everyday now..  But Its been fun
> >watching Linus T, Andrew M and Hans Reiser go head to head over
> >ReiserFS4 :-D
> >
> >--
> >Zen is total BS. When you realize that fact, you have mastered Zen
>
> Sounds very interesting. Could you please give us a quick summary of
> what's going on - to save us the trouble of reading the hundreds of
> emails - with this fascinating topic.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rennie

I hope your joking.. :-D
I never claimed to understand whats going on its something to do with
the new reiserfs4 and "semantics" 0.o
Hans Reiser strikes me as a very bright fellow.. but takes a while for
other peoples ideas to sink in.. Linus is a ruddy saint! He has soo
much patience and knows how to slap people down in public yet not
insult anyone terribly...
(my opinion only I could be way off mark and probably am...)
Really is fascinating.

--
Zen is total BS. When you realize that fact, you have mastered Zen.