[plug] More invites up for grabs)

Lodion lodion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:50:27 WST 2004

Sorry I didn't mean to have a go at anyone :)

Actually I got my gmail account from a kind PLUG member. However
Google seem to be giving everyone more invites every day, so this
could quickly get out of hand. It IS getting easier to get an invite.

There are already forums for people to seek a gmail invite if they
would like one (which I found after I had an account). I believe it
would be better to go to these sites themselves if interested
(www.gmailswap.com for example). Or as has already been suggested, if
you have invites available, add it to your sig and let interested
parties contact you.

Lodion

PS-> If anyone would like an invite, email me and I'll send one when I
next have some available.