[plug] ATO - Business Portal Progress Report

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Thu Sep 9 13:38:56 WST 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 03:34:13PM +1000, Onno Benschop wrote:
> I'm personally in favour of Ty subscribing, because at the end of the
> day, it is likely that we'll see other Linux users come along and ask
> for help with the ATO stuff.

While not off-topic (it is linux), wouldn't ATO support be
Australia-wide?  Being that this is the _P_LUG mailing list, it might be
worth creating a separate list/website/newsgroup/whatever for unofficial
ATO support.

</twocents>

--
 Leon Blackwell                | You really have nothing better to do
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | than read this signature?