[plug] ATO - Business Portal Progress Report

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Thu Sep 9 14:09:59 WST 2004

Leon Blackwell wrote:

>On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 03:34:13PM +1000, Onno Benschop wrote:
>

>>I'm personally in favour of Ty subscribing, because at the end of the
>>day, it is likely that we'll see other Linux users come along and ask
>>for help with the ATO stuff.
>>

>While not off-topic (it is linux), wouldn't ATO support be
>Australia-wide?  Being that this is the _P_LUG mailing list, it might be
>worth creating a separate list/website/newsgroup/whatever for unofficial
>ATO support.
>
></twocents>

I agree with those two cents because if it is national surely we might
be able to integrate it.  Now I would sitll like to contribute in some
way however I don't or can't offer much knowledge.

Depending on other people it wouldn't bother me either way but more than
likely a separate but integrated mailing list.

<add some more cents>