[plug] ATO - Business Portal Progress Report

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Sep 9 14:55:52 WST 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:38:56 +0800 leon at lostrealm.com (Leon Blackwell) wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 03:34:13PM +1000, Onno Benschop wrote:
> > I'm personally in favour of Ty subscribing, because at the end of the
> > day, it is likely that we'll see other Linux users come along and ask
> > for help with the ATO stuff.
>
> While not off-topic (it is linux), wouldn't ATO support be
> Australia-wide?  Being that this is the _P_LUG mailing list, it might be
> worth creating a separate list/website/newsgroup/whatever for unofficial
> ATO support.
>
> </twocents>

Hi Leon and Onno

I disagree :-) I think the quality of participants on PLUG means the
process will have many eyes and will have some good ideas. Setting
up a national list means pulling people onto the new list and may
miss some good "by the way" contributions.

I say invite him on Onno and well done with your work so far :-)

cu
Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/