[plug] ** PLUG events next week **

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Fri Sep 10 10:01:53 WST 2004

Hi folks,

There are a couple of PLUG events coming up in the following week.

* September PLUG Seminar

Title: Shell scripting: why, how, and what not to do
When: Tuesday, 14 September 2004, 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Where: Central TAFE Lecture Theatre, Perth
Presenter: Cameron Patrick

Given my current rate of completing up-coming uni assignments, other
commitments and general procrastination, this will probably end up
being prepared Tuesday afternoon before the talk, so don't expect
anything too exciting.

More information at http://plug.org.au/events/seminar/index

* PLUG Hacker Night

When: Thursday 16 September 2004, 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Where: Central Chemical Consulting

Since last month's hacker night was not a complete failure, we're
doing it again.  This will probably become a regular PLUG event, held
on the third Thursday of the month.

Turn up with your own project that you want to work on, and have an
opportunity to work on it and talk about it or show it off to others
with relatively few distractions.

Details at http://plug.org.au/events/hacker

Regards,

Cameron.