[plug] Looks like the LCA DVD is out.

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 09:21:21 WST 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:56:25 +0800, Trent Lloyd <trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> > I'm on the LKML It's quite educational.. and entertaining.
> The reiserfs metadata flamewar is quite good at the moment, it was about 900 messages long last check :)
>
> Cheers,
> Trent
> Bur.st

I actually a little worried by recent turn of events.. Hans (and
others) seems to be acting very childish and because of that the other
Dev's are now ignoring him and reiserfs4, this would be a shame
because as far as I can tell its a fantastic piece of tech.

--
Zen is total BS. When you realize that fact, you have mastered Zen.