mail-list vs news, was Re: [plug] Looks like the LCA DVD is out.

Joel Johnson jjohnson at westnet.com.au
Fri Sep 10 16:52:51 WST 2004

> If you are able to edit your OE settings, remove the Reply-to header.

Thanks guys, didn't realise that it was set on that particular account (only
one it had been set on). I don't normally set that option so have no idea
when it snuck in.

At least I learnt something new today - never even occured to me that the
Reply-To field could have multiple values. I'm sure there are scenarios
where that could be handy - just not when replying to this list! :-)

I'll now go climb back into my hole.

Joel.