[plug] Don't do that!

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Sep 16 12:41:52 WST 2004

Given the amount of messages on the list, that are used for slagging
Microsoft, rather than discussing Linux or PLUG, and, other similarly
unrelated (to Linux or PLUG) messages, is it really too much to ask,
that people use meaningful and descriptive message subjects, so that we
can determine whether a message is opf any interest, from the subject?

>From the above subject, it could relate to the oft quoted line from a
pope; "Stop it, or you'll go blind!" (although I don't know that a pope
actually said that).

--
Bret Busby
Armadale