[plug] Don't do that!

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Sep 16 14:34:49 WST 2004

Matt Kemner wrote:

> Although I'm happy to be hosting the sparc and xbox, I've been doing some
> consolidation of PCs at home (I've gone from 6 machines constantly running
> down to 3, and I'm about to reduce that by another one) to try and reduce
> my skyrocketing power bill, so after that I'm really not too keen on
> adding yet another machine to the house, especially if it only provides a
> single service.

That's cool, you've done more than your fair share of helping out with
the PLUG machines already :-) We'll see if we can find somewhere else,
then.  As a temporary measure (say for a couple of weeks), I may be
able to host it at home.  If the committee decide to retire spark
and/or xbox in favour of the new machine, maybe you'd be happier about
having it?

Cameron.