[plug] CommIT 2004

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Sep 17 08:56:31 WST 2004

Here's my take.

The morning was very slow.  I think I had one person who was there for PLUG
and another interested in Computer Angels.  The afternoon was much better and
I was pretty much run off my feet.

As for the conference itself, it strikes me that it doesn't quite know what
its target market is.  It seems like it is aimed at the IT/corp crowd but at
the same time it also seems as though they're expecting the general public in
droves as well.  I don't see there being much for the public and its not
quite corp enough.  PLUGgers should have a ball - or in Leon's case, three
balls, a penguin, a dolphin and lots of lollies.  Come on down.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you'll be
surprised at how little you have.
		-- Ernest Haskins

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/