[plug] exim vhosts

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Sep 17 16:11:54 WST 2004

A server I run wants to set up a separate mailman instance (from the
current one) on another domain name and not have namespace collisions.

The server is one from a community group server I look after, and it has a
busy busy busy mailman on it, and we continually get requests for more
more more email lists. Its part of us encouraging folks to get off the
yahoogroups crackpipe.

(perthgroups.org is going to be the name)

aanyway. Is there a simple way to get exim to use a separate alias file
for separate domains?

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."