Off-topic posts (was: Re: [plug] [OT] Nit-Picking)

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Sep 19 19:16:06 WST 2004

skribe wrote:

> If you're going to do that - I think it's a good idea btw - then
> include an updated copy of the FAQ. Is there a copy on the website?

No.  Well, kinda... the stuff on the old PLUG site under FAQ ->
Mailing List[1] has been rewritten (erm, re-copied-and-pasted) into
the mailing list page on the new site[2].

Is there another FAQ?  If you can point me at one, I'll put it up on
the web site.

> I sincerely hope those that are most vocal in their complaints will
> be the first to volunteer to solve the problem.

<slashdot>You must be new here.</slashdot>  :-P

Cameron.

[1] http://old.plug.org.au/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=2&categories=Mailing+List&parent_id=0